Supermarket Store Manager Job – Carlow / Waterford / Kilkenny / Laois
Our client is a fast paced retailer, who are growing their market share and they are looking for an experienced Supermarket Store Manager to take up this challenge with them.
They are looking for someone with a proven track record with managing teams, implementing processes, driving sales and standards, while controlling P&L of the store.
Outstanding package on offer and an exceptional company to work
Key Responsibilities of this Store Manager Job:
- Day to Day running of large Supermarket
- To achieve sales targets and margins
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
Skills & Experience for this Store Manager Job:
- You will have previous Big Box Retail Management Experience
- You will have grocery management experience
- You will have experience within a large fast paced environment
- You will be an ambitious leader, commercial with excellent man management and communication skills.
For more information on this role please submit your CV via the link below to Nikki in Excel Recruitment
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have