Fresh Food Team Leader
An opportunity is available for a Fresh Food Team Leader to join a hugely successful supermarket retail chain. Our client is the leading retail group in the country. They are seeking someone who is passionate about fresh food and retail to join their team in a Dublin store.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Irelands leading retail groups and progress your career. This is a role where you can progress quickly through the business.
The Responsibilities of a Fresh Food Team Leader:
- Staff Management – assisting the Store Manager with managing all staff issues including staff training, development and the staff rosters.
- Administration – assisting the Store Manager in the management of all cash including till lifts, banking, floats, invoice certification, collation and presentation of records for Head Office.
- Customer Service – monitoring and improving service standards, complaint management, till procedures, telephone answering.
- Store Management – monitoring the overall store to ensure high standards of signage, general housekeeping and hygiene, health & safety, security and store maintenance.
- Merchandise – supporting stock management, stock ordering, stock levels, stock merchandising, product displays to ensure that Company Policy is maintained.
The Requirements of a Fresh Food Team Leader:
- Excellent people management skills.
- A passion for fresh food
- An excellent track record in achieving retail sales targets.
- Exceptional customer service standards.
- An understanding of margin, overheads, net profits etc
- Stock management and merchandising skills
- Experience on Fresh Food Departments
- Flexibility regarding working hours/days
- Staff training experience
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Team Leader job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.