An exciting and progressive company specialising in outsourced business equipment and serving equipment are seeking to expand their Technical Support team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates currently working in Technical Support Service environment who are seeking to escalate their career in a rapidly expanding company that has arrived in Ireland and are expanding fast.
All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request e.g 11am-8pm / 10am-7pm
Elements of your new role will include:
- Resolve Technical issues with equipment using relevant tools and systems.
- Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on Equipment status as you repair/service equipment.
- 1-2 weeks Training in Spain
Your Technical skill set should include:
- Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7
- Active Directory administration and problem-solving
- Experience in electronic Welding
- Network Configuration (Switches, remote access technology)
- Knowledge of repair motherboard ( SMD, & PCD)
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux systems
- Knowledge of Remote Access tools.
- Experience inventories or stock control
- Fluent Spanish an Advantage
Having previous experience in a fast-paced environment will be particularly beneficial.
The successful candidate will also have very strong communication skills both oral and written.