Technical Sales Support Administrator Job North Dublin
We currently have a vacancy within our Sales Support Department for a Technical Sales Support Administrator. The role will involve working alongside 4 other colleagues within this department, all in support of our dynamic and high energy Sales Team. Reporting directly to the Sales Support Manager, the desired candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
Duties of Technical Sales Support Administrator Job North Dublin
- Provide support to six Sales Team members, including assisting in the pricing of enquiries and formulation of official quotations.
- Responsible for handling technical telephone Sales Enquiries, including dealing with client’s email sales enquiries and online shop enquiries.
- Generating of Sales Orders and associated paperwork involved with the processing of orders to our Purchasing Department.
- Dealing with potential clients through live Web-chat’s.
- Responsible for conducting product sales in our Showroom.
- Full responsibility for the servicing of key client accounts.
- Responsibility for the daily updating of Salesforce software.
Requirements for Technical Sales Support Administrator Job North Dublin
- Good verbal and written English language skill sets is important.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel.
- Technical experience in using and operating AutoCad software (typically LT2016), and having the ability to understand and read technical layout drawings.
- Experience in SalesForce would be beneficial
- Background in Storage Equipment or an associated industry would be beneficial.
- Extensive Product Training and will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you would like to apply for the position of Technical Sales Support Administrator Job North Dublin, please submit your CV and a cover letter.