Trainee Manager Job Louth
An opportunity is available for a Trainee Store Manager to join a successful Supermarket retailer based in Louth. Our client is a successful retailer who operates one of Louth’s most successful supermarket stores. there are ample opportunities to progress your retail career with this well-known brand.
This job offers an excellent package and the opportunity to grow in a successful business. ideally, you will have strong supervisor/ trainee manager experience for this job
Duties and Responsibilities of Trainee Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards is of the highest standard at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- To ensure all HACCP procedures are followed in store
- supporting senior management in running the store.
- To achieve all weekly KPIs and targets set by senior management
- Maintaining the store in the absence of the senior management
Requirements for this Trainee Management Job in Louth:
- Must have 2 years experience as a supervisor or senior sales assistant.
- Must have man management skills
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Have a keen interest in the Grocery Retail Sector.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Trainee job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me, Luca on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.