Weekend Hospitality Staff Coordinator Job Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Weekend Hospitality Staff Coordinator who is highly organised, has excellent attention to detail and would like to work from home. Excel Recruitment is an expanding company who are looking for a hospitality industry experienced professional who can rely on first-hand experience to best serve clients and candidates alike. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, ambitious and possess a can do attitude along with the ability to follow through on promises.
Responsibilities of this Weekend Hospitality Staff Coordinator Job Dublin
- Management of the staff database to efficiently coordinate the rostering and booking for all weekend hospitality staff.
- Maintaining of the staff booking system to ensure its accuracy at all times.
- Liaise with clients, recruitment consultants and key management to ensure all relevant staffing requirements are received and requirements are fulfilled efficiently and effectively
- Maintain positive relationships with quality hospitality staff to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records in relation to staff availability.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
Requirements for this Weekend Hospitality Staff Coordinator Job Dublin
- The ability to work from home
- Fluent English is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of the hospitality industry is essential
- Strong understanding of various hospitality roles and associated duties
- Weekend availability is essential
- Full Clean Driving Licence and own car an advantage
- Previous experience of staffingrostering
If you would like to apply for this Weekend Hospitality Staff Coordinator Job in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV