The nursing home is a 60 bed home based South Kildare This established nursing home is seeking to recruit a DON. This would be the ideal role DON seeking to work in a lSmaller nursing home. They hope to offer a nurse a long term career and a supporting environment to encourage their personal growth.
Agency Care Assistants required for client in Kildare – own transport required.
Our client has Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Celbridge wishes to strengthen existing team by appointing 4 Healthcare Assistant for an immediate start.
Our Client require’s Staff Nurses to work a variety of shifts. The position offers excellent remuneration and professional development opportunities.
Candidates must ideally:
- Have managed patient care ensuring the highest professional standards using an evidence based and care planning approach
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, control staff and delegate duties as necessary.
- Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect.
- Understand the Named Nurse concept, its function, and implementation and ensure that all relevant documentation is
Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
Our client Healthcare Assistant Jobs in DUBLIN 5wishes to strengthen existing team by appointing 5 Healthcare Assistant for an immediate start.
Our client is currently recruiting Full Time Care Assistants in their Nursing Home.
Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly. All successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person centred care is delivered.
Our nursing Home client will match your excellent work ethic with a fantastic salary and benefits
Our client wishes to use Agency Care Assistants for an immediate start Monday to Sunday day and night shifts. Our client is currently looking to use Full Time Care Assistants in their nursing homes and hospitals. Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly.
Excel Recruitment wishes to use Agency Healthcare Assistants for our client in Rush/Swords for an immediate start – full time hours.
Excel Agency are recruiting FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Assistants for nursing homes in North County Dublin for agency Monday to Sunday day and night shifts.